30 days of Pet Insurance – Included!
Did you know? Every 6 seconds a pet owner is faced with a vet bill of more than $1,000.
East Coast Adoptions is proud to be able to offer with every adoption, a 30-day Pet Insurance coverage plan through Pet First Pet Insurance that ensures the dogs you adopt from us are covered for accidents and illnesses as they settle in with their new families. This plan provides the following coverage:
- Available for dogs of all ages and breeds
- $1,000 aggregate/ $500 per-incident limit of accident and illness protection
- Reimburses 100% of vet bills after a $50 per-incident deductible
- Accident & illness coverage begins instantly following activation
- Coverage for incubating conditions, as long as symptoms are not present prior to the effective date of the policy
- Adopter must call the number provided with your adoption package to activate the plan
- Adopters have the option to extend or upgrade their coverage at the time of activation
Pet First Pet Insurance offers coverage for all dogs, regardless of their age or breed.
Download the brochure for more information.East Coast Adoptions is not affiliated with Pet First Pet Insurance except to the extent that they provide our adopters with 30 days of included Pet Insurance. We encourage you to sign up for a plan before the end of your free 30 day policy so you and your new pet will have continuing coverage for any incidents that may arise.